Monday, August 10, 2009

one month

Ari is a month old. Crazy how time flies. He is about 22" long (which means he grew 4.5 inches in 4.5 weeks!) and is somewhere in the 7.5-8lb range. He has been eating a lot. His eating/sleeping schedule isn't consistent so far, although his nighttime feedings are starting to form more of a reliable schedule than during the day. He likes ceiling fans as well as the mobile on his changing table. He also likes his bath and being outside (even when it is 100+ degrees!). He seems to be enjoying the swing as well, although of course his favorite place to be is on mom or dad. He is the wiggliest and noisiest baby I've ever been around - not noisy as in crying necessarily (although he does that very well too), he just squeaks, grunts, coos, stretches etc etc all the time, especially when he is sleeping. I'm going to try to get video of him one night, no one believes me about how he's so noisy when he sleeps that he keeps me up a lot of the time. ;p

I'm not sure why these pics look a little blurry, they didn't seem to be when I uploaded them from my camera... blogger probably didn't like the file sizes or something. By the way, his onsie says "ferociously cute" which I think is totally accurate! ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment