Thursday, August 6, 2009

4 weeks


I had an OB appointment today. My c-section incision has healed up nicely. I've lost all but about 3lbs of the weight I gained during pregnancy, so that's good. And I got prescriptions, including for birth control, because I'm not going through all this again any time soon! ;p The good news of the day is that the acne medications that I could not take while pregnant, I can take while nursing. Woohoo!

Ari has been more fussy the past few days, a couple days in particular were pretty tough. He seems like he's got tummy troubles; I think the gas drops help some but I'm not really sure. It's kind of a toss up at this point: when he is fussy and won't sleep all day it drives me crazy, but then he will sleep great that night, and when he is less fussy during the day and takes his regular naps, he doesn't want to sleep in his bassinet nor for more than a couple hours at a time that night. Other than that he is doing great, eating lots and definitely growing lots. I wish we had a scale at home that we could get an accurate weight with since his next appt isn't until Sept; at any rate, he's definitely well over 7 lbs now if not close to 8. He is growing length wise too, which is easier to tell because the onsies that were way too big a couple weeks ago fit him perfectly now.

He had a nice time in the swing this morning (don't let his serious old man expression fool you), allowing me to get ready to go to the doctor.


Now he is having a nice long afternoon nap!


1 comment:

  1. Way to go on the weight loss! What do you mean you don't want to experience this all again any time soon? :)

    ReplyDelete