Just a small list of the critters we have found in our yard. The dogs killed the skunk in the back yard, that was a choice smell by the way. Well we have a new four legged friend to add to the list.
Ari and I went to check the mail tonight and to get some paperwork out of my truck and as I opened the front door this is what I saw:

Fortunately, this is across the cul-de-sac in the neighbors driveway but another one made his way around to our yard. Here's a couple of pics of him enjoying some of our delectable prickly pear cactus.

I'm only about 3 feet from him in these pictures but there does happen to be a 5 ft tall wall between us. I had a great picture of the neighbors car that I took as I was bailing back inside when I was out front with him. The wind shifted and I was now upwind of him and he could smell me and he was making is way towards me.Well by now you must assume that everything is going well with Ari or else I wouldn't be posting about Javelinas. He was checking the mail with me when this started and if he had gone to bed at a decent hour I wouldn't have been outside anyway.
Oooh I like the creepy glowing eye one!
ReplyDelete