Friday, November 13, 2009

Busy Week

My SIL Renee and her boys were in town and Mikaela also spent the week in Tucson. On Wednesday we went to the zoo - this was Ari's first time. Of course I forgot my camera so thank you to Renee for taking some pics. :) He didn't want to sit in his stroller, so I carried him throughout most of the zoo - here is a pic of him peeking over my shoulder.




On Thursday I got to spend the morning with Mikaela. I haven't gotten to spend much quality time with her the past few months so I'm glad I got to spend time with her while she was in town. We did some "projects" as she called them that morning: made necklaces and did some cutting and glueing. We also took a walk to the park where she played for about an hour while Ari napped in his wrap and I watched. I didn't get any pics though, I meant to take the camera to the park - are you noticing a pattern here?? Doh.

On Tuesday Ari spent time with his Nana Mary as well as Mandy, Renee, and his cousins. Renee got some more cute pics (below). I love the look on his face in the first one with his lips all pursed, plus you can see his chubby legs in that one! And you can tell by the last one that he still hates tummy time!















1 comment: