Monday, June 1, 2009

31 weeks

We paid a UA photography student to take some preggo photos of me at 31 weeks - this was a birthday gift from my mom. :) I guess 31 weeks is kind of early for this kind of shoot but I already feel like a blimp and I'm not sure I'll let anyone take my picture in another month or two. ;p We don't have the pics back yet that the photography student took, but after she left Sean took a few that we liked too...



So far the third trimester has been ok. I've been super tired again, worse than I was in the 3rd/4th months. I've had heartburn since I was maybe 6 weeks along, and it's getting worse and worse - it actually woke me up at 2am last night. Yuck! Other than that I've had typical aches and pains: edema in my feet and ankles especially on work days and hot days, some back pain, my feet hurt, etc. Some of this was alleviated at least temporarily thanks to the birthday present from my sister: spa day! Prenatal massage, facial, mani/pedi... it was very relaxing and just what my body needed. :) My SIL Renee gave me a birthday g/c for another prenatal massage too so I will be able to enjoy that bliss again at least once more before this baby is due! I've been trying to get in the pool often as that is also very helpful in easing the aches, at least during the minutes I'm floating around.


1 comment:

  1. He took some good pictures. I can't wait to see the other ones! I think 31 weeks is the perfect time to do them. You're right in thinking you probably won't want any pictures at ohh, 39 weeks say. :)

    ReplyDelete