I think a week is long enough to wait to meet your adoring fans! So without further adieu, please give it up for Avery Blaine Laird!! Born 02/15/2012 weighing in at an even 9lbs and a whopping 22" in length. BTW that about the 85 and 105 percentile respectively. Other than having to spend an extra day in the hospital for some photo therapy because of a blood compatibility issue with Cara which made him more jaundice, Avery has been doing great. He is nursing like a champ and charming the socks off of everyone he meets.
I told you he was a big boy!
I think he's in love! Who wouldn't be?
Here he is a week old and check out all that hair.
How could anyone not want to just nibble on these little pig toes?
Photo shoot time! We wanted to take some pictures of Avery for a birth announcement and he was happy to oblige us with some natural photogenics. These were a couple of our favorites and are like contenders for his announcement.
Can't wait to meet you Avery! :)
ReplyDelete