Thursday, May 12, 2011

Playing Catch Up

April and May are pretty busy for me as far as sales and we have had a lot of other stuff happening as well... and now we are very behind on blogging!

Here's a condensed version of some of the happenings of the past couple of months. :)

Cousin Cass visited at the beginning of April and we took her to the zoo. Ari and Cass are good buddies now! Unfortunately she is now stationed in VA, but we look forward to a time when she is hopefully a lot closer and we can see her more often.








We have also been doing a little redecorating. We sold the Cuddler and replaced it with a loveseat. It sold quickly, but I neglected to count the money the girl handed me and she shorted us $40! I emailed her and she said she would mail it - haha. Yeah right. Oh well! We loved the cuddler but it was time to move on. And we got a fantastic deal on the loveseat - it was originally $250 and on clearance for $99 at our Fry's Marketplace. Bye bye ginormous piece of furniture!



Hello new loveseat! (Ok, so this is just a stock photo of a similar one, because I am lazy.)



And Ari has discovered the joy of a train set, thanks to Diane who gave us Daniel's old set. :)





There is more to blog about, but I think that's good for one entry! More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment