Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Friends!

A couple of weeks ago we had some friends over for dinner and wii games: my friend Christina, her husband Nate, and their 16 month old Kaden. I made lasagna and they brought wine and brownies, yum! Ari and Kaden like each other; they understand each other I think, because they are both fairly shy. ;) Ari is SO gentle and sweet with Kaden, it is very cute. He pets and strokes Kaden's hair and hands him all of his toys. After the boys played for a bit, I put Ari to bed (which he was not happy about, he kept saying "Kay, Kay, Kay!"). Then we bowled on the wii and Christina kicked our butts. ;) It was a really fun night and I hope we can do it again soon, even though we live on the opposite ends of town.








And a couple more silly ones of my boy (I love these PJs by the way).



No comments:

Post a Comment