Sunday, May 23, 2010
Redneck paradise...
So for those of you who always thought I was joking when I talked about living in the ghetto, well here you go! This is the remnants of the previous night's redneck ho-down. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get a picture of the neighbors in there as well. There were no less than four people in the back of the truck the night before drinking beer. It's an early 50's Chevy truck, primer gray but I'm pretty sure it runs. The HOA wouldn't let it sit out there for too long if it didn't run. Of course we are worried about decreased property values from such classy acts, but ironically one of the neighbors in the back of the truck is trying to sell his house. Holy hell!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This just makes me smile every time I look at it. :)
ReplyDelete