So about a week ago I decided to throw Cara a birthday party on Sunday. I didn't let her in on the secret till a couple of days before the party and she was in disbelief. Last year Aunt Piper was kind enough to include her in Mikaela's birthday party. I figure everyone deserves to have a party thrown for them even if their age becomes surprisingly stagnant once they hit 30. Cara has a few years yet before we start using the new math. We had a good time with friends and family and even Cassie, Cara's niece, came in from San Diego to help us celebrate.
Present time.


Everett and Papa checking out the presents.

Oooh, now he's hanging out with his momma. None of the youngest bunch of kiddos had great nights of sleep as all have some sickness they are dealing with.

Ari was excited for presents. He'll be more excited when he get to help open them. In a little over a month they'll be all his.


Can I have some ham with that cheese? Here they are!!
What the deuce?! I'm actually in a picture? Happy birthday to Cara!
ReplyDelete