I had a dream about baby last night. I had gone to a birthing center just for a check up, but went into labor in the waiting room. Before I could even call Sean or anyone they took me back in a room and I had the baby in maybe half an hour. The details on that part are fuzzy, I just knew it was way easier and faster than I had expected. They then sent me home with him. He weighed 8lbs 1oz, had lots of really dark hair and blue eyes. He was more like an older baby because he could already hold his head up and was smiling this mischievous grin a lot (just like his dad). I also wasn't nearly as sore, worn out etc as I should have been. I still hadn't even been able to tell anyone that the baby was here and as happy as I was, I felt really bad that Sean hadn't been there. So I went home and waited for Sean to get home. Baby was still totally naked under his blanket so I put a diaper on him so he wouldn't pee everywhere like boys do. When Sean got home he was shocked but thrilled. I told him about the experience and then handed him the baby. Then I decided to get on the computer, because there was some issue about the birthing center not issuing birth certificates etc like a regular hospital, so I had to figure out how to get all that paperwork done outside of a hospital. So I was googling something like "obtaining new birth certificate Arizona" and we were trying to decide what to name baby (we were debating the same two names we have it narrowed down in real life). That is all I remember...
I know labor won't be that easy... but I can hope the baby will be as cute as he was in the dream. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment