Friday, May 18, 2012

3 Months Old

My baby isn't a newborn anymore! He turned 3 months a couple days ago. He is growing too fast.

Avery is a pretty laid back baby. He was a little fussier the first 4-6 weeks but he has really become pretty chill since then. He fusses sometimes if he's tired or teething, and of course he still isn't a fan of the car. I am amazed sometimes at how different he is from how Ari was as a baby. I can set him down, regularly, without him crying! Other people can hold him, without him crying! Amazing. ;)

He is starting to do all the cool baby stuff. He is already trying to grab for things and has been successful a couple of times. He really, really wants to sit up and tries to... he definitely doesn't have the balance yet but he has the strength and I know he will sit up way earlier than Ari did. He smiles all day long and it is getting easier everyday to elicit baby giggles from him (although none on video yet!). I find new tickle spots every week. He hasn't rolled over yet but I am pretty negligent about tummy time, I probably should do it more than 2-3 days a week.... :P

He has several bumps in his mouth and has his super drool-y fussy times. He also has his fingers in mouth pretty constantly. I am thinking a tooth or two isn't far in the future. Probably partly because of this, his night time sleep is still sporadic. Sometimes he sleeps for 5-6 hours in a row, sometimes he is still waking every 2-3 hours. I really can't complain because did I mention he sleeps during the day without me holding him??

Without further ado, 3 month photos, outfit courtesy of Aunt Renee. :)








1 comment:

  1. Aww, he's getting so big already. Can't wait to see him again. :)

    ReplyDelete