We realized we never did a Halloween post so I am back dating this and sliding it in. ;)
A couple days before Halloween we carved pumpkins. Or, I carved pumpkins while Ari watched. He wanted very little to do with scooping seeds out or the general messiness.
On Halloween we took him trick or treating for the first time. He did so well, I wasn't sure if he would really participate since it involved talking to strangers, but he said "trick or treat" and "thank you" at every house! He was a monkey aka Curious George and Sean was the Man in the Yellow Hat. :) He had a really good time and wanted to go trick or treating again the next night. We let him have one piece of candy after dinner for about three nights afterwards then he pretty much forgot about it and the candy, uh, mysteriously disappeared.
Proud of his pumpkins.
Mad because he wanted to GO trick or treating already, not pose for pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment