We haven't posted tons recently because not much has been happening! It's been so hot and we are just trying to get through the summer at this point. I cannot wait for better weather, Ari and I will be at the park and the zoo every week!
Despite the heat Ari wants to play outside as much as possible. We've been trying to oblige him as much as we're able. I decided he didn't really have enough outside toys to keep him occupied though - since I am not about to get off my butt and actually the kick the ball with him when it is 100+ degrees. :P So I found some good craigslist deals and now he has a scooter and a tool bench to help keep him entertained outside.
This was a great $10 deal - brand new they are $70+. He already had the tools and he loves the whole set up!
We also do some outside painting.
His new scooter - $5 - complete with a clearance priced helmet for $4.
On Labor Day we took a family trip to the Children's Museum. I've taken Ari a number of times but he has always wanted Sean to go too, so we took advantage of both Sean being off work and a free entry day. Ari had a great time showing Sean everything at the museum. The photo below is from story time; they read 'If You Give a Pig a Pancake' and there was even an employee in a pig costume to complete the fun. Then they made pig masks for the craft after the story.




No comments:
Post a Comment