A few weeks ago I started sneaking up on Ari, while he was watching me of course. Then we started sneaking up on Cara together. Well just a few days ago he started sneaking up on Cara and I and this is what he turned it in to. He's not very stealthy yet as he's giggling most of the time while sneaking. Usually if Cara and I are in different rooms and I tell him to sneak up on Mom he starts sneaking right away then gets tired and walks half way then starts again. It's pretty cute as Nana Mary and Papa Jon can attest to, he snuck up on them while we were at dinner tonight.
So I have to also mention that this is our 100th blog. A small milestone in our young one's life and our own. Not one that will make the greatest impact on us but something to remember and look back on when we are at out 1000th blog about our family!
No comments:
Post a Comment