The week after the pumpkin patch he got sick. :( We thought he was better on Saturday and so we went to the trunk or treat at the Y with Sean's family, but Saturday night he spiked a fever again and he was sick Sunday. We still dressed him up, we just skipped trick or treating with him on Sunday. Poor little man! That illness lasted almost two weeks, no fun. But he was one cute little punked out pirate! Sean and I both made our costumes from things we already had in our closet. I dressed up as a pirate wench. Sean dressed up as a tourist: Hawaiian shirt, khaki shorts, black socks, and sandals. ;) I am kicking myself for not getting a photo of him!
Tuesday, November 9, 2010
Pumpkin Patch & Halloween
The weekend before Halloween, we went to the pumpkin patch with Gina and her family. Ari had a really great time running around outside, checking out the animals in the petting zoo, and picking out his pumpkin. :)





The week after the pumpkin patch he got sick. :( We thought he was better on Saturday and so we went to the trunk or treat at the Y with Sean's family, but Saturday night he spiked a fever again and he was sick Sunday. We still dressed him up, we just skipped trick or treating with him on Sunday. Poor little man! That illness lasted almost two weeks, no fun. But he was one cute little punked out pirate! Sean and I both made our costumes from things we already had in our closet. I dressed up as a pirate wench. Sean dressed up as a tourist: Hawaiian shirt, khaki shorts, black socks, and sandals. ;) I am kicking myself for not getting a photo of him!


The week after the pumpkin patch he got sick. :( We thought he was better on Saturday and so we went to the trunk or treat at the Y with Sean's family, but Saturday night he spiked a fever again and he was sick Sunday. We still dressed him up, we just skipped trick or treating with him on Sunday. Poor little man! That illness lasted almost two weeks, no fun. But he was one cute little punked out pirate! Sean and I both made our costumes from things we already had in our closet. I dressed up as a pirate wench. Sean dressed up as a tourist: Hawaiian shirt, khaki shorts, black socks, and sandals. ;) I am kicking myself for not getting a photo of him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I got a side photo of him but you can't see the socks and sandals unfortunately!
ReplyDelete