Just wanted to post a quick entry with a little Ari update. First, he loves baby Mia to pieces and wants to kiss her and zerbert her all day long. :) He can pretty much run now. He can sign the following words: daddy, more, all done, light, thank you, wash, diaper, eat, dog, and a few others. He can find his ears, eyes, nose, mouth, hair, head, toes, knees, hands, belly. He says a version of: bath, nana, papa, mama, banana, bird, truck, up, eye. He makes animal noises for lion, sheep, cow, dog, and owl. He waves and points and blows kisses. :) He can stack up to four blocks; I am really impressed with his fine motor skills in general. I swear he is learning something new everyday right now! It is so fun to watch him.
Monday, September 27, 2010
An "I actually have 5 minutes to do this" Update
Both kiddos are sleeping finally, we'll see how long that lasts!
Just wanted to post a quick entry with a little Ari update. First, he loves baby Mia to pieces and wants to kiss her and zerbert her all day long. :) He can pretty much run now. He can sign the following words: daddy, more, all done, light, thank you, wash, diaper, eat, dog, and a few others. He can find his ears, eyes, nose, mouth, hair, head, toes, knees, hands, belly. He says a version of: bath, nana, papa, mama, banana, bird, truck, up, eye. He makes animal noises for lion, sheep, cow, dog, and owl. He waves and points and blows kisses. :) He can stack up to four blocks; I am really impressed with his fine motor skills in general. I swear he is learning something new everyday right now! It is so fun to watch him.

Just wanted to post a quick entry with a little Ari update. First, he loves baby Mia to pieces and wants to kiss her and zerbert her all day long. :) He can pretty much run now. He can sign the following words: daddy, more, all done, light, thank you, wash, diaper, eat, dog, and a few others. He can find his ears, eyes, nose, mouth, hair, head, toes, knees, hands, belly. He says a version of: bath, nana, papa, mama, banana, bird, truck, up, eye. He makes animal noises for lion, sheep, cow, dog, and owl. He waves and points and blows kisses. :) He can stack up to four blocks; I am really impressed with his fine motor skills in general. I swear he is learning something new everyday right now! It is so fun to watch him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment