I am going to an old co-worker's baby shower tomorrow. She is due with a boy in October. I already gave her a whole bunch of clothes that Ari has outgrown plus Ari's baby bath tub, so I didn't feel like I needed to go to BRU and shop from her registry. But I didn't want to show up to a shower empty handed either. So I found a package of Gerber onesies that we never opened, plus some newborn socks (Ari was born in July, he didn't need them) and I made some onesie "cupcakes." I didn't find big cupcake papers at Target today so rather than going from store to store to look for them, I just used some plastic cups we had left over from our wedding (over two years ago...) and napkins I had left over from Ari's birthday party to hold the cupcakes. I also didn't know where to find a windowed bakery box that doesn't have "Fry's" or "Safeway" or whatever logos on it, so I used one of the tupperware containers that I cleaned out of the cupboard earlier today that was headed to the recycle bin. Then I used ribbon and shredded paper for the finishing touches.
And a few recent Ari pics, just for fun. :)
Walking, walking, walking...
Trying to play with off-limits stuff by mom's desk.
No comments:
Post a Comment