Monday, July 19, 2010

Just for fun!

I had a bunch of pictures in the camera and on the computer that I thought I would post just for fun and a video from messing around tonight at dinner. This might be the strangest little boy ever, for dinner tonight we had chicken fajitas. He mowed through 8 strips of bell pepper, 4 red and 4 green, and 4 chunks of chicken. I've never seen a kiddo his size eat bell pepper, must be my exemplary cooking ability. :) Probably helps that he got his six tooth and seventh and eighth all in about 9 days. After 6 weeks of fussiness waiting for number six we couldn't figure out why he was still cranky, because there were two more teeth just beneath the surface. Hopefully we can get a little break before the next round. We are also in the process of trying to night ween him so that mama can get some more sleep. That's just a mini update on the boy, now on to the fun pictures.

Aunt Renee gave us these knee protectors since we have all tile in our house to help cushion his knees while he's crawling. Unfortunately, Ari doesn't have one size fits all legs, they were a little small for his chubby thighs.

Ari and I were left to our own devices on Saturday while mama went to a board meeting for Desert Dove. I went into the kitchen to throw away his applesauce container and when I turned around this is what I saw. I guess we didn't get as much in his mouth as I thought. :)
Is this a cute face or what, with or without a cheerio on his cheek?
Saturday night's bath shenanigans. Gotta love the baby mowhawk!
I'm glad he has decided it's cool to smile for the camera now.
Check out this boy's curls! And it just keeps getting curlier!
Not much to say about this video except TA DA! Just some dinner time fun.

1 comment:

  1. Love the Cheerio stuck on his face picture. Everett heard me watching the video and started yelling back at the computer. lol..sounded like he was saying "Hi."

    ReplyDelete