Ari got to celebrate his first Easter and of course we got to celebrate with him. Cara got him his first Easter basket and stuffed animal. No bunny ears pictures, sorry cousin Everett. We even got to see both Nanas on Sunday and had dinner at Nana Alexis' house. Ari consumed more sweet potatoes in one sitting than ever before, Nana must have done a good job cooking them. Ari also got a cute little stuffed lamb from Connie, a friend of Nana Alexis. We didn't die eggs this year, that will be a few years away but Ari did sleep through all of his cousins dieing eggs at Nana Mary's house on Saturday.
The approach...

One happy boy!

I'm pretty sure this was a body slam.

Don't think I can't see you eyeballing my stuff Dad!

No candy, no problem!!
I was waiting for the picture of him chewing on the handle. What baby could resist?
ReplyDelete