Monday, March 29, 2010
Sleep is for sissies!!
I just thought I would throw that out there. In case you hadn't heard, Ari is sick for the first time. Talk about a pathetic looking little boy. Worse part is there's not much you can do for him. After two days of snotty nose and general miserableness followed by a screaming bout at 1 last night we took him to the doctor today. Turns out his problem was multiple fold. He has a cold or something, double ear infections and he cut a new tooth last night. No wonder it was as sleepless as it was. Hopefully his antibiotics will kick in on the ear infections quickly and then we just have a runny nose to deal with. Wish us luck! If anyone is up at strange hours and wants to chat, more than likely Cara or I will be on Facebook.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Poor baby. Poor Mama. Poor Daddy. Let's hear it for antibiotics.
ReplyDelete