Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Part 1

Ari's first Christmas was a busy one. We had four days in a row of Christmas happenings. On Christmas Eve we had dinner with my family's friends, who have known me so long they are basically surrogate family. I didn't take the camera that night, but we took a picture of the baby in one of his various Christmas outfits before we left the house (below). Dinner was delicious and Ari did surprisingly well with being out in the evening and all the general commotion.



Christmas day we spent at Sean's parents' house with his immediate family. Ari and Everett were obviously too young to understand what it was about but the other four cousins seemed to enjoy opening presents and eating Nana Mary's goodies. :) A few pics from the day...

Opening my present from Aunt Renee. A gift certificate to UA Basketball game and a UA T-shirt!

Nana Mary got Ari some cute clothes, a piggy bank, a penguin hooded towel, and more!



A pic of Uncle Cory taking pics...

Camden is excited to take this new toy to Silverbell Park.

I think Kaitlin made this face when Aunt Piper was claiming that she didn't get KK and Cam any gifts...

Mikaela was very happy with her new bedroom set.

Everett with his new hooded towel.

Ian checking out his new towel.


I have to say though, next year we should just get all the kids baby toys, since all of them were so fascinated with the toys I picked out for Everett! ;-)

I will have to post Christmas parts 2 & 3 when I have some pictures... On Saturday we went to the Laird family Christmas party but neglected to use our camera (I'm sure someone has pics they can share with me, right??), and on Sunday we celebrated with my mom and some family friends. Overall it was a fun weekend, but also a little exhausting and we are happy to have some quiet evenings to look forward to this week. :)

1 comment:

  1. My mom has all the photos from Christmas. She just needs to burn CDs for everyone. :)

    ReplyDelete