Baby boy kicks and punches and rocks and rolls all day long.... and I get weird random hiccups... and he's already simultaneously pushing on my lungs and my bladder, if I hadn't mentioned that. Little scary since I'm not even in the third trimester - am I going to be able to breathe by month eight or nine?? My feet and ankles got way swollen yesterday too, I wasn't anticipating that happening for awhile yet. My total weight gain now is about ten pounds so far. And I found a maternity swim suit (at least, the top/tankini, still need bottoms), which was a challenge with this ridiculously oversized chest. Our pool is already over 70 degrees so I'm looking forward to being in it pretty soon, and probably daily during the summer months. :) I'm also looking forward to the baby shower coming up here in about a month. Plus we picked paint colors for the nursery (we are only going to do one wall though)... and we'll probably pick up the crib here in a couple weeks at IKEA while we are in Phoenix for a birthday party mid May.
.jpg)
I think the swollen feet and ankles must be a rite of passage for all first time moms. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I don't get it this time around. Having the pool is going to be an awesome relief for you in the next few months!
ReplyDeleteI wasn't expecting it quite this soon, but it did get really warm really quickly so maybe that was the trigger. I am definitely grateful to have a pool this summer!!
ReplyDeleteHas the little guy had hiccups yet? Really a treat, especially when you are trying to go to sleep. Just like real hiccups, except your belly jumps.
ReplyDelete