Tomorrow is our one year wedding anniversary. In celebration, I scored us some basketball tickets for the last home game of the season tonight, UA v Stanford. I even got some pretty good seats - and it was a surprise for Sean since the game is sold out. :) (I tried to fool him by telling him I got us tickets to a play/musical, ha!) Afterwards we'll go to dinner at one of our favorites, Guadalajara Grill. Happy anniversary babe! I love you!
Our 20 week ultrasound is in 10 days. What does everyone think - boy or girl??
Oh yeah - go Cats!
For the record, the Cats won... 101-87!
ReplyDeleteand Sean and I think/hope it's a girl!
Man. Has it really been a year already? Seems like I was down there for your reception just a couple of months ago. Congrats, you kids. :)
ReplyDeleteIf your belly is poking out like a basketball it shall be a boy - if the baby is tending to sit 'back' more it shall be a girl. Belly pictures!!! ;-) Love, Metri
ReplyDelete